Friday 20 July 2012

The Gum Bears :)

Hi everyone! Its been a long time since my last post and there's good news! you all probably wondered how I went with the spoonflower 2012 tea towel weekly competition, I came 63rd place with 203 votes. I couldn't be happier with the result.

Just a few months ago, I entered another design of mine 'The Gum Bears' into another spoonerflower weekly competition, themed 'what's the new owl?' and guess what?!?!? I came 9th place with 477 votes! One morning I went onto spoonflower and found I had lots of lovely messages from other users of spoonflower congratulating me for being in the top ten. I am so happy to know all of you out there who loves the Gum Bears as much as I do! ^_^

Check out my Gum Bears design below printed on fabric



Click here to check out The Gum Bears on spoonflower and here is the link to check out 'What's the new owl' top ten :)

No comments:

Post a Comment